Richardson Software RazorSQL 9.3.3 Crack is a program that will help you to control your database (SQL) and only perform tasks like hunting, editing, handling, deleting, and adding tables utilizing readymade tools. This program was tested in over two kinds of databases and supports virtually all databases. In addition, it supports two kinds of programming languages like SQL, PL / SQL, SQL PL, HTML, XML Transact-SQL,.
Richardson Software RazorSQL Features:
- Easily view and manage databases in a tree view
- Ability to edit, create, delete, and tables, display indexes, etc.
- Ability to build SQL queries
- Support for 20 different programming languages including SQL, PL / SQL, Transact-SQL, SQL PL, HTML, XML
- Ability to compare data inside tables
- Has Query Builder capability
- Ability to enter and extract data
- Full compatibility with Apache Cassandra, Solid, SQLite, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, Apache Derby / JavaDB, DynamoDB, Firebird, FrontBase, H2, HSQLDB / HyperSQL, Informix, Interbase, Mimer SQL databases, Daffodil DB, DB2, DBASE, Ingres, MongoDB, MySQL, Netezza, OpenBase, Mckoi, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Pervasive, Redshift, Salesforce, SimpleDB, Pointbase, PostgreSQL, Sybase SQL Anywhere, Teradata
- And many more.
- Size: 130 MB
- Format: EXE
- Source: Hellocrack.com
- Password: hellocrack.com
How to Download?
- First, you need to download the RazorSQL 9.3.3 Crack files from Download link/ Mirror Link.
- Unzip the Crack installation file using WinRAR / WinZip.
- Run the installation file “setup.exe” and keep clicking until it prompts you to select a folder for installation.
- During the installation process, please indicate the location on the disk where you want to install the software.
- After the installation process is complete, do not start the software immediately.
- Open the Readme file, you should find it in the Movavi Slideshow Maker installation folder.
- After selecting a folder, launch the Patch file and click the next button.
- When the process is complete, a shortcut appears on the desktop.
- Now restart your system.