Exif Pilot 5.22 Crack Serial Key is an application for editing and assessing EXIF, IPTC, and XMP documents (data displaying digital camera settings and shooting conditions). Exif Pilot enables you to edit or view EXIF, EXIF GPS, IPTC, and XMP record details. You may even import or export EXIF and IPTC info in XML format. Exif Pilot supports exporting or extracting EXIF and IPTC info in MS Excel or CSV format and may import EXIF and IPTC from MS Excel or CSV format. From the list of documents, you can assess the title, focal point, time, aperture, and flash to every single product. On the right, you may also preview the thumbnail of a picture, together with document descriptions (like extension, size, creation date, and last access) along with EXIF data.
Exif Pilot Features:
- Display IPTC, EXIF and XMP data including information about digital camera settings
- Find the right parameters for digital camera capture
- Add or extract EXIF and IPTC data in XML format
- Ability to read and write for formatted photos: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, DNG, NEF, PEF, CRW, JP2, PSD, ORF, SRW and EXV
- Ability to read pictures in CR2, MRW, ARW, RAF, RW2, and PGF formats
- Ability to add, edit And delete keywords for images
- And many more
- Size: 4 MB
- Format: EXE
- Source: Hellocrack.com
- Password: hellocrack.com
How to Download?
- First, you need to download the Cocosenor System Tuner Crack files from Download link/ Mirror Link.
- Unzip the Crack installation file using WinRAR / WinZip.
- Run the installation file “setup.exe” and keep clicking until it prompts you to select a folder for installation.
- During the installation process, please indicate the location on the disk where you want to install the software.
- After the installation process is complete, do not start the software immediately.
- Open the Readme file, you should find it in the Movavi Slideshow Maker installation folder.
- After selecting a folder, launch the Patch file and click the next button.
- When the process is complete, a shortcut appears on the desktop.
- Now restart your system.