Backup files are among the most critical requirements of users to recover their lost data at any time. There is various software has been developed and printed to back up your important data. Program Backup & Share Guru is a powerful program for backing up your own Android programs that were developed by Buggy_Appa and printed on the Google Play market. The feature set within this program helps users to back up any existing applications on their smartphones at any time. In addition to backing up your own Android device’s memory, you can backup your data on servers that are cloud.
App Backup & Share Pro Features:
- Back up your installed apps
- No need for any root access
- Save backup data to your smartphone or cloud storages
- Ability to search for a single program to back up
- Share your favorite program with your friends with just one touch
- View detailed information for each application
- Take advantage of simultaneous backup of memory and cloud servers
- Check the app for the availability of the new version via Google Play
- And many more.
App Backup & Share Guru, with its various attributes and capacities, has been able to get 4.5 points from 5.0 by paying consumers inside a 1.99 buck network, by Google Map users.
What’s New In App Backup Share Pro Crack Latest Version?
- Bug fixed
- New features added
- Size: 2 MB
- Format: APK
- Source: Hellocrack.com
- Password: hellocrack.com
How to Download?
- First, you need to download the App Backup & Share Pro v24.0.6 files from Download link/ Mirror Link.
- Unzip the Crack installation file using WinRAR / WinZip.
- Run the installation file “setup.exe” and keep clicking until it prompts you to select a folder for installation.
- During the installation process, please indicate the location on the disk where you want to install the software.
- After the installation process is complete, do not start the software immediately.
- Open the Readme file, you should find it in the Movavi Slideshow Maker installation folder.
- After selecting a folder, launch the Patch file and click the next button.
- When the process is complete, a shortcut appears on the desktop.
- Now restart your system.